- Children, Adults
- English &
- 1939 Divisadero St.
San Francisco, CA 94115
Phone: (415) 509-6286
I am a Licensed Clinical Psychologist in San Francisco, California with a general practice in child, adolescent, and adult psychotherapy. I have had success in treating a range of issues for children and adults including:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ADHD)
- Anxiety Disorders (Panic Disorder, Separation Anxiety, OCD, and Phobias)
- Parental loss, illness, and divorce
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (aggressive and rebellious)
- Social difficulties (isolating, difficulty making friends, etc.)
- Sensory Integration/Processing Disorder
- Cross-cultural conflicts between parents and children
- Relationship difficulties
- Separation and Divorce
- Immigration, moving, work changes, and other adjustment difficulties
- Cross-cultural relationships
- Coping with traumatic experiences and severe injury
- Grieving the loss of loved ones.
I am also fluent in Mandarin Chinese and welcome the chance to work with Chinese individuals and families.